Are you a non-confrontational person? Are you satisfied with just sweeping things under the rug and never dealing with them again? Well, this could be the reason that the Law of Attraction isn’t working for you.
Unfelt or suppressed emotions like anger, resentment, and guilt are dense emotions and block your energy. The emotional body is magnetic and holds on to suppressed emotions until you allow them to move, by expressing them. Unless released these emotions hinder you from raising your vibrational frequency and can result in physical manifestations like chronic pain, anxiety, migraines, ulcers, and other forms of illness. A healthy emotional body vibrates and attracts light, which is what raises consciousness.
It is necessary to move anger (and other negative emotions), a dense energy out of your physical and emotional body in order to attract positive experiences.
Blocking or repressing emotions, especially negative emotions only results in a negative manifestation that can be destructive to you and those around you. By honestly allowing yourself to feel and release these emotions, you release the pain and trauma associated with it.
Clearing emotional blocks involves work on all aspects of our being:
• Body – deep relaxation through breath;
• Mind (conscious/intellect) – through awareness;
• Emotion (subconscious/feelings) – through acceptance;
• Behaviour (unconscious/automatic response) – through experiencing a shift and
• Spiritual (transformation) – through observing and witnessing the effects of the learning in our life
Healing from the inside out is achieved through subconscious clearing. Deeply rooted emotions, images and beliefs affect our energy. Our energetic emanations and vibrations influence our health, attitudes and the circumstances in our lives. Subconscious clearing is a meditative technique to help relieve and release destructive imprints within our energetic fields.
If you find a grudge that you’ve been holding on to, it’s time to release yourself from it’s heart hardening effects. As long as you hold on to hurt and disappointment, they will have power over you and your life. It is in your best interest to let it go and be free from their effects.
We don’t hurt the ones we are mad at as much as we hurt ourselves by holding on to the anger. It’s not worth it. Allow yourself to truly feel your emotions and watch as the trauma behind it just floats away.
If you are familiar with the Law of Attraction then you know that everything is energy, and energy vibrates at different frequencies. So, it makes sense that you attract into your reality experiences, events, and people that are aligned with your energy and vibration. That is why it is important to raise your vibration and uplift your energy because this will cause your external environment to mirror this same energy.
If what you desire is to attract a new set of experiences, events and people into your reality then continue reading to find out step-by-step how to manifest your desires.
- Get clear on what it is that you want! This step should take some time and will definitely take a lot of thought and insight. Make sure that you are crystal clear about what your goal is, because if you are unclear about your goal then you will send an unclear message to the Universe and your request will not be able to be fulfilled.
- Ask the Universe for what you want! You know the old saying, “You won’t know until you ask,” the same is true for manifesting. You must kindly ask the Universe for your desire.
- Work toward your goals! Once you have asked, you should continue working towards your goals, but make sure you are not continuously doubting if the request will be answered.
- Trust the process! You must have an unwaivering belief that this request will be answered. You must really put some feeling into it as well, as this will only speed up the manifesting process. The more belief and trust that you have for the Law of Attraction and your belief that your request will be answered the better. The Universe will not respond to wishy-washy doubt or disbelief.
- Receive and acknowledge what you get! Make sure that you are open, aware and thankful for what you already have and what you get. Gratitude is the secret to jumpstarting your manifesting process. Say thank you in your mind everyday for everything that is present in your life.
- Keep your vibration high! As stated above, in order to attract your desires into your reality you must raise your vibration and keep it there.
- Clear your resistance! In order to be able to receive, you must be open and willing to receive. Any resistances that may be present within you will prevent you from receiving your wishes from the Universe. Open your mind and wipe away all of those old belief systems that were instilled in you as children and watch as your desires manifest right before your very eyes.
Now, obviously this is not going to happen overnight, but if you will follow each step and really put your heart and soul into it you will see results! It’s all about getting to know your true self and identifying what it is that you truly desire.
Everything is energy, even Humans, and energy vibrates at different frequencies. If your energy is vibrating at a low frequency, then you are attracting into your energy field other low frequency vibrations. If your energy is vibrating at a high frequency, then you are attracting other high frequency vibrations into your life. Simple enough, right? Well, according to my research, in order for the Law of Attraction to begin manifesting your desires, you must learn to raise your vibration. Our ultimate goal should be to become aligned with Source energy, and in order to do that again, we must raise our vibration. If we want to start attracting positive people, things and situations into our life then we must raise our vibration. If you want to manifest abundance in any aspect of your life, be it financial, relationships, career, etc. then you must raise your vibration. It has been explained to me that all lower level souls vibrate at a low frequency and if you also vibrate at a low frequency, guess what, you are attracting those low level souls into your energy field, or life. Because remember, like attracts like!
If you want to raise your vibration below are a few examples of easy things you can do on a daily basis to help raise your vibration and keep it there:
- Become conscious of your thoughts:
Whenever negative thoughts are starting to occupy your mind all you have to do is stop, and ask yourself, “What am I feeling right now?” By asking yourself that question you are immediately aware of your thoughts and feelings, and by being more aware you are raising your vibration.
Whenever possible, sit quietly a visualize your desires. Really think about the little details and characteristics that you want to have in your life. When you visualize try to imagine that you already have what it is you so desire. By really feeling the feeling of already obtaining your desire you are instantly attracting that desire into your life.
3. Meditate Regularly:
Even if you only have 10 – 15 minutes, just take that time to quiet your mind and relax your body. By doing this daily you will start to crave this time of meditation which will increase your desire to meditate as well.
4. Be aware of your home environment:
By keeping your home free from clutter, you are also allowing your home to be filled with positive bright white light that evokes love, compassion and kindness. You can also place some sage in your doorways, or burn incense to clear out those negative entities.
5. Practice random acts of kindness:
By being kind and helping others it instantly raises your vibration. When you are feeling down or sad or angry, immediately shift your thoughts to a loved one. Maybe give them a call just to say I love you. By taking the focus off of yourself and placing it on another you are lifting your vibration enormously.
6. Be altruistic:
When you do practice random acts of kindness make sure you are not expecting anything in return. That is what altruistic means, to do for others without expecting something in return. This too is a quick way to raise your vibration and make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
7. Practice compassion and forgiveness:
If someone has upset you, forgive them and wish them well because the more you brew on why they have upset you the more energy you are giving to that negative feeling. Instead, send love and light to them and clear them from your energy field. Having compassion for others is another way to raise your vibration. Try it!
8. Find something beautiful to appreciate:
Being thankful and grateful is a sure fire way to raise your vibration really quick. In the mornings when you wake, say out loud or in your head what you are thankful for that day and practice this daily. Soon, you will be filled with things to be thankful and grateful for.
9. Read and repeat affirmations daily:
Create some colorful and pretty affirmations and hang them everywhere around your house, work, or car and read and repeat them to yourself daily. Pretty soon, you won’t even need a reminder to say these easy affirmations it will just be a daily routine.
Well, I hope that helps you understand why it is important to practice raising your vibration daily. And, if any of you have anything to add please feel free. I love to hear from you.
Have a blessed day everyone!
The Law of Attraction (LoA) is a powerful, universal law that provides the opportunity to shape our lives and attact our deepest, greatest desires. This universal law states that you will attract into your life whatever you give your energy, focus, and attention to. There are many different tools for utilizing the LoA, but making a vision board is undoubtedly one of the most powerful tools out there. When you are creating your vision board be sure to take the time to narrow down your desires and really zone in on the ones that matter to you the most.
There is power in focusing on the details of how to represent your desires. The process of making those choices sends a very specific and personalized message to the universe about your desires.
Visualization is nearly as powerful as performing the action. When you visualize yourself living in your dream home, your brain trains your body for that reality.
By creating a vision board and placing it in a spot you see every day, you create the opportunity for consistent visualization to train your mind, body, and spirit to manifest your desires.
Let’s try it! I will post my own personal vision/dream board once it is completed and please feel free to post images of your vision/dream boards as well. I would love to see them!
I wanted to post a final update on the Hurricane Florence situation that has affected all of us living in Wilmington, NC. For me, my first floor apartment got flooded with about six inches of water, but the damage that I incurred was nothing compared to those that lost their entire homes. I am happy to say that I was able to move back into my apartment last weekend, and things are finally getting back to normal.
As far as my community is concerned there is still a lot of clean up going on. Some neighborhoods are still tough to drive through due to all of the down trees and debris from the storm; which happened over a month ago now. Many people were forced to live in shelters and sleep in their cars for many weeks after the storm hit. On a positive note, people from all over have travelled here to help out with the clean up and to assist those who did lose their homes in finding new residences. FEMA really stepped up and was quick to do their assessment and to issue a check and that really helped out with the immediate need of finding somewhere to stay.
While I personally only lost power where I was staying for a total of 5 days, some people only just got their power back on a couple of weeks ago. Think about that, not having electricity for a month! Trust me, you don’t want to have to experience that because it is very humbling. It will really make you appreciate what you do have I promise you that.
So, all in all we are finally starting to bounce back from Hurricane Florence however for some it brought about irreversible damage and displacement. Please, if a Hurricane is coming your way and you are advised to prepare DO IT! Do not underestimate the power of a Hurricane and all of the devastation that comes with it. I wish you all love and light and a beautiful day!
I don’t know if all Empath’s struggle with self love or if it is just me, but I definitely have an issue with loving myself. It all sounds so silly when I actually put it into writing. I mean, I will spring into action if someone asks me to do something for them, but if it is just for me well, I tend to procrastinate or not do it at all. Why is that? I mean, obviously I love myself, but why do I care more about helping others than actually helping myself? Even the smallest of tasks can become a burden, for example cooking for myself. Rather than making myself a nice meal each evening like I would do if I had someone there to cook for, I eat something quick and cheap and call it a night. But, if I had someone to cook for then I would eagerly come home and begin preparing a scrumptious meal for the two of us. I know, I know, that sounds ridiculous, but I promise you that it is so true.
And since I have been on my spiritual journey it has been bothering me that I do not give the same urgency to helping myself that I give to helping others. Does anyone have any advice they can give me on being an Empath and learning to love yourself? Please, I welcome all comments and suggestions.
Have you ever been around someone that causes you to feel completely exhausted when they leave? Or someone who brings about a nauseous or dizzy feeling when they are around? If so, then you have experienced your energy being drained by an Energy Vampire! An energy vampire will suck you dry of all of your vibrant energy and leave you feeling completely spent. Most energy vampires are not even aware that they are zapping other people’s energy, but nevertheless, it will still leave you empty and depleted. How can we protect our energy from being siphoned by these energy vampires? I have researched this question and have finally come up with several ways in which to prevent this psychic attack.
How to prevent energy vampires from stealing your energy?
- Realize they exist. Most people who are in relationships with energy vampires are empaths. We empaths believe that everyone is good and often will stay in a toxic relationship too long while making excuses for an energy vampire. We don’t want to admit they are really in it for themselves and lack empathy so they don’t care about you. Ouch! Realizing that there are some people who are not good will help you protect yourself.
- Keep a gut instincts journal. Empaths are highly intuitive. But, after many years with an energy vampire, you can lose the ability to believe what you feel. One way you can start to re-trust your gut is to keep a Gut Instincts Journal. Pay attention to what your gut says about a person. For example, does the person engage in risky behavior or threaten self-injury? Does he or she lie, cheat, or have recurring problems with the law? Then keep track of how situations play out. Even if your vampire is compelling and charming, don’t talk yourself out of your gut instincts about a person. Be sure to pay attention to how they treat ALL of the people they encounter, such as a waitress at your local restaurant, or an entry-level employee.
- Find a reality-check friend. Be sure to have a clearheaded and trustworthy contact with “vampire radar” whom you can reach out to when you are feeling uncertain. Often this is a good friend who knows you well and who hasn’t been taken in by your vampire. Call this person whenever you’re feeling unsure about a situation.
- Put yourself first. Energy vampires will fight for control. They can also be angry and manipulative, or often passive aggressive. And, they are great at “splitting behaviors” – or pitting one person against the next. When you encounter these qualities, take a step back (or out of the room or building) and remember that you were meant to live a joyful life in which your needs and feelings count too. Then, pledge allegiance to yourself. You can say “I pledge allegiance to myself and to my soul for which I stand. I honor my goodness, my gifts, and my talent. I commit to remaining loyal to myself from this moment forward for all of my days.”
- Pat yourself on the back regularly. Most empaths give others far too much credit and deflect praise for their own contributions which we tend to downplay. Instead, pat yourself on the back regularly for who you are and for what you do well.
- Say “no.” One of the best ways to protect yourself is to minimize your interactions with a vampire. You can do this by becoming “empowered in the negative.” In other words, learn how to turn people down. Saying “no” takes practice. And, it’s all about compassion, which as an empath, you have plenty of. If you find it too difficult to say “no” at first, start by saying, “I’ll get back to you.” The main thing you need to master is stopping the knee-jerk “yes.”
- Get support. When you finally “get it” about energy vampires, you will need support – and not just from your reality-check friend. A psychotherapist who specializes in narcissistic abuse recovery can be invaluable in these situations. There are also narcissistic abuse recovery groups. If you haven’t completely split from your vampire relationship, find a couples therapist who knows how to deal with character-disordered individuals.