In my humble opinion, karma is kind of like spots or blemishes on you, and can drastically hinder your spiritual development. How? Because negative karma creates blocks, it ties up your light and your energy, and can affect how you perceive things. In some spiritual communities it is defined as, “energy / consciousness in action.” Every thought, word, feeling, action, and deed that you send out into the Universe will return to you, according to the law of the Universe.
The law of karma is exact, and states that whatever energy is sent out into the Universe will then travel around, gather more of the same, and return back to the sender either as positive or negative karma. Sometimes the return of karma is instantaneous and other times it is not. Because of this it is essential that we learn to properly balance any negative karma we may have consciously or unconsciously made throughout this lifetime or any previous lifetimes. One way to do this is through the path of initiation.
We are all being initiated, or tested, everyday. Many of these tests are the return of karma and deal with everyday things that happen in our lives. Some tests have to do with balancing negative karma made from lifetimes ago and some deal with recent events. Their purpose is to test and strengthen your soul and help you to master a virtue. So, who is giving us these tests? Sometimes it is your Higher Self compelling you to deal with situations that you have neglected or been consciously avoiding. And, other times these tests are given to you by an Ascended Master. It is very important to remember that the purpose of any test is to help you make progress on the spiritual path and that you are never given more than you are capable of handling.
Now, how then can we go about balancing this negative karma?
There are 3 ways that you can do this.
1. Enduring Your Karma: This method of balancing your karma is pretty straight forward. You simply let your negative karma come back to you naturally and deal with the consequences. Most people will choose to balance their karma this way, and it will usually involve a certain amount of struggle or hardship.
2. Service to Life: This method involves reaching out to others and going the extra mile. Helping a sick friend, or giving an elderly stranger your seat on the bus. Or, perhaps you choose to volunteer at a soup kitchen, or homeless shelter. The list goes on and on, and all of these actions create positive karma that will help to balance any negative karma created recently or in any past lifetimes.
3. Transmutation with the Violet Flame: This method is the easiest and quickest way to balance negative karma. You must ask for the gift of the violet flame from the Ascended Masters. Once given this remarkable gift, you must use it daily to transmute, or change the negative karma into positive karma. Over time, the violet flame works to literally dissolve negative patterns and can help you to obtain mastery over yourself and your surroundings.
After all, your sole purpose while in embodiment on Earth is to raise your consciousness and qualify for ascension back to Source.
If you want to be successful with the Law of Attraction and manifesting you have to learn to love yourself. For me, this is a difficult concept because for my entire life I have always put others first, and I always thought that was an unselfish way to live and even prided myself on it. Now, many years later I have finally realized that this behavior is only prolonging my true happiness, and that I must learn to put myself first if I am ever going to be successful at manifesting my desires. Because, after all of the research that I have done and all of the reading and interpreting I finally discovered the key to it all….and that is self love!
If you do not love yourself you will never be able to manifest your desires, nor will you be able to become your true self, and that means you will never reach the ultimate place of happiness that so many of us are seeking. Why? Because for any of our thoughts to become our reality we must passionately believe them with an unwaivering desire, and if you do not love yourself and truly believe deep down inside that you are worthy and deserving of those desires you will not be successful in your manifesting efforts.
So, it is imperative that we all learn to love ourselves unconditionally and without judgement. Because the longer we continue to put others and their needs first the longer we continue to be out of alignment with our true selves. And, once we become aligned with our true self the Universe will begin to deliver all of our desires to us very quickly. I know this is much easier said than done, but we must all reach a place in our life where we decide to love who we are and accept all that we are without any type of negativity attached to it. Trust me, once you can conquer the self love thing you are well on your way to seeing all of your desires come to fruition.
Until approximately two years ago I had never experienced, or even heard of, Reiki Healing. The first time I ever experienced it was when I had a distance healing that my sister bought for me as a gift two years ago. Because I had never heard of Reiki, I was kind of skeptical, but I had decided that I would be open to this new experience.
I had no idea how the session would go, or if she would even be able to “tune in” to my energy from so far away. Afterall, I was in North Carolina and she was in California. But, I went along with it anyway, but secretly I remained a skeptic. So, on the evening of my scheduled reading the phone rang at exactly 9:00 pm and when I answered I was surprised that she sounded exactly like the rest of us. I don’t know what I expected her to sound like but, it was anything but normal. We chatted for about 10 minutes and she went over a few things, and then she asked me to lay down flat on my back somewhere comfortable so that when ready she could begin the healing. Then we hung up the phone and she said she would call me back to discuss her findings in about 30 minutes. She also told me that I may experience the feeling of someone’s hands moving up and down my body, or I may begin to feel heavy and sleepy, but again, secretly I was like yeah right.
I layed down on my bed the way she instructed me to and tried to quiet my mind. Then, suddenly I could feel what felt like heat moving up and down my body. I continued to feel that for about 10 minutes, and then I began to feel very heavy and sleepy just like she said I would. The next thing I remember was the phone ringing over and over again, I had fallen asleep for a whole hour, and she had been trying to call back to finish the healing. But I was in such a deep sleep that I didn’t even hear the phone ringing and it was right beside me on the bed.
Once I woke up and was back on the phone with her I began listening to all of the things that she was saying, and every one of them were 100% true. Some things that she was saying were things that no one knew except for me, and at that moment I became a true believer. The conversation continued for about another hour while I listened intently to every single word that was coming out of her mouth. I was completely astonished at the truth behind everything that she was telling me.
Needless to say, after that healing my perspective changed and I became a believer. And, I also decided to try to learn all there is to learn about Reiki healing and the Law of Attraction and all of the things that both of those topics entail. I just wanted to share my experience with you guys in case there is someone out there that can benefit from learning about my personal experience. If you ever have a chance to get a Reiki distance healing you must look this woman up as she is amazing. Her name is Marisa Moris and she has a website, blog, and she has written a couple of books as well. I promise you that you will not be disappointed. Love and light to all!!
Everything is energy, even Humans, and energy vibrates at different frequencies. If your energy is vibrating at a low frequency, then you are attracting into your energy field other low frequency vibrations. If your energy is vibrating at a high frequency, then you are attracting other high frequency vibrations into your life. Simple enough, right? Well, according to my research, in order for the Law of Attraction to begin manifesting your desires, you must learn to raise your vibration. Our ultimate goal should be to become aligned with Source energy, and in order to do that again, we must raise our vibration. If we want to start attracting positive people, things and situations into our life then we must raise our vibration. If you want to manifest abundance in any aspect of your life, be it financial, relationships, career, etc. then you must raise your vibration. It has been explained to me that all lower level souls vibrate at a low frequency and if you also vibrate at a low frequency, guess what, you are attracting those low level souls into your energy field, or life. Because remember, like attracts like!
If you want to raise your vibration below are a few examples of easy things you can do on a daily basis to help raise your vibration and keep it there:
- Become conscious of your thoughts:
Whenever negative thoughts are starting to occupy your mind all you have to do is stop, and ask yourself, “What am I feeling right now?” By asking yourself that question you are immediately aware of your thoughts and feelings, and by being more aware you are raising your vibration.
Whenever possible, sit quietly a visualize your desires. Really think about the little details and characteristics that you want to have in your life. When you visualize try to imagine that you already have what it is you so desire. By really feeling the feeling of already obtaining your desire you are instantly attracting that desire into your life.
3. Meditate Regularly:
Even if you only have 10 – 15 minutes, just take that time to quiet your mind and relax your body. By doing this daily you will start to crave this time of meditation which will increase your desire to meditate as well.
4. Be aware of your home environment:
By keeping your home free from clutter, you are also allowing your home to be filled with positive bright white light that evokes love, compassion and kindness. You can also place some sage in your doorways, or burn incense to clear out those negative entities.
5. Practice random acts of kindness:
By being kind and helping others it instantly raises your vibration. When you are feeling down or sad or angry, immediately shift your thoughts to a loved one. Maybe give them a call just to say I love you. By taking the focus off of yourself and placing it on another you are lifting your vibration enormously.
6. Be altruistic:
When you do practice random acts of kindness make sure you are not expecting anything in return. That is what altruistic means, to do for others without expecting something in return. This too is a quick way to raise your vibration and make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
7. Practice compassion and forgiveness:
If someone has upset you, forgive them and wish them well because the more you brew on why they have upset you the more energy you are giving to that negative feeling. Instead, send love and light to them and clear them from your energy field. Having compassion for others is another way to raise your vibration. Try it!
8. Find something beautiful to appreciate:
Being thankful and grateful is a sure fire way to raise your vibration really quick. In the mornings when you wake, say out loud or in your head what you are thankful for that day and practice this daily. Soon, you will be filled with things to be thankful and grateful for.
9. Read and repeat affirmations daily:
Create some colorful and pretty affirmations and hang them everywhere around your house, work, or car and read and repeat them to yourself daily. Pretty soon, you won’t even need a reminder to say these easy affirmations it will just be a daily routine.
Well, I hope that helps you understand why it is important to practice raising your vibration daily. And, if any of you have anything to add please feel free. I love to hear from you.
Have a blessed day everyone!
The Law of Attraction (LoA) is a powerful, universal law that provides the opportunity to shape our lives and attact our deepest, greatest desires. This universal law states that you will attract into your life whatever you give your energy, focus, and attention to. There are many different tools for utilizing the LoA, but making a vision board is undoubtedly one of the most powerful tools out there. When you are creating your vision board be sure to take the time to narrow down your desires and really zone in on the ones that matter to you the most.
There is power in focusing on the details of how to represent your desires. The process of making those choices sends a very specific and personalized message to the universe about your desires.
Visualization is nearly as powerful as performing the action. When you visualize yourself living in your dream home, your brain trains your body for that reality.
By creating a vision board and placing it in a spot you see every day, you create the opportunity for consistent visualization to train your mind, body, and spirit to manifest your desires.
Let’s try it! I will post my own personal vision/dream board once it is completed and please feel free to post images of your vision/dream boards as well. I would love to see them!
I don’t know if all Empath’s struggle with self love or if it is just me, but I definitely have an issue with loving myself. It all sounds so silly when I actually put it into writing. I mean, I will spring into action if someone asks me to do something for them, but if it is just for me well, I tend to procrastinate or not do it at all. Why is that? I mean, obviously I love myself, but why do I care more about helping others than actually helping myself? Even the smallest of tasks can become a burden, for example cooking for myself. Rather than making myself a nice meal each evening like I would do if I had someone there to cook for, I eat something quick and cheap and call it a night. But, if I had someone to cook for then I would eagerly come home and begin preparing a scrumptious meal for the two of us. I know, I know, that sounds ridiculous, but I promise you that it is so true.
And since I have been on my spiritual journey it has been bothering me that I do not give the same urgency to helping myself that I give to helping others. Does anyone have any advice they can give me on being an Empath and learning to love yourself? Please, I welcome all comments and suggestions.
Have you ever been around someone that causes you to feel completely exhausted when they leave? Or someone who brings about a nauseous or dizzy feeling when they are around? If so, then you have experienced your energy being drained by an Energy Vampire! An energy vampire will suck you dry of all of your vibrant energy and leave you feeling completely spent. Most energy vampires are not even aware that they are zapping other people’s energy, but nevertheless, it will still leave you empty and depleted. How can we protect our energy from being siphoned by these energy vampires? I have researched this question and have finally come up with several ways in which to prevent this psychic attack.
How to prevent energy vampires from stealing your energy?
- Realize they exist. Most people who are in relationships with energy vampires are empaths. We empaths believe that everyone is good and often will stay in a toxic relationship too long while making excuses for an energy vampire. We don’t want to admit they are really in it for themselves and lack empathy so they don’t care about you. Ouch! Realizing that there are some people who are not good will help you protect yourself.
- Keep a gut instincts journal. Empaths are highly intuitive. But, after many years with an energy vampire, you can lose the ability to believe what you feel. One way you can start to re-trust your gut is to keep a Gut Instincts Journal. Pay attention to what your gut says about a person. For example, does the person engage in risky behavior or threaten self-injury? Does he or she lie, cheat, or have recurring problems with the law? Then keep track of how situations play out. Even if your vampire is compelling and charming, don’t talk yourself out of your gut instincts about a person. Be sure to pay attention to how they treat ALL of the people they encounter, such as a waitress at your local restaurant, or an entry-level employee.
- Find a reality-check friend. Be sure to have a clearheaded and trustworthy contact with “vampire radar” whom you can reach out to when you are feeling uncertain. Often this is a good friend who knows you well and who hasn’t been taken in by your vampire. Call this person whenever you’re feeling unsure about a situation.
- Put yourself first. Energy vampires will fight for control. They can also be angry and manipulative, or often passive aggressive. And, they are great at “splitting behaviors” – or pitting one person against the next. When you encounter these qualities, take a step back (or out of the room or building) and remember that you were meant to live a joyful life in which your needs and feelings count too. Then, pledge allegiance to yourself. You can say “I pledge allegiance to myself and to my soul for which I stand. I honor my goodness, my gifts, and my talent. I commit to remaining loyal to myself from this moment forward for all of my days.”
- Pat yourself on the back regularly. Most empaths give others far too much credit and deflect praise for their own contributions which we tend to downplay. Instead, pat yourself on the back regularly for who you are and for what you do well.
- Say “no.” One of the best ways to protect yourself is to minimize your interactions with a vampire. You can do this by becoming “empowered in the negative.” In other words, learn how to turn people down. Saying “no” takes practice. And, it’s all about compassion, which as an empath, you have plenty of. If you find it too difficult to say “no” at first, start by saying, “I’ll get back to you.” The main thing you need to master is stopping the knee-jerk “yes.”
- Get support. When you finally “get it” about energy vampires, you will need support – and not just from your reality-check friend. A psychotherapist who specializes in narcissistic abuse recovery can be invaluable in these situations. There are also narcissistic abuse recovery groups. If you haven’t completely split from your vampire relationship, find a couples therapist who knows how to deal with character-disordered individuals.